Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Glitter Gal White and Bronze Swatches

I received my first glitter gal polishes yesterday and I have to say they are fantastic. I got these as part of a swap and I'm so made up with the shades I got, White Sparkle and Bronze. I used a white base coat with the white as I checked it on a false nail and it needed a lot of coats for it to be opaque and as they are small bottles I didn't want to waste them (9ml). They can be ordered directly from Glitter Gal or Llarowe and I hear they are getting a UK distributor soon.


There's also a very strong pink shine to it


And it looks beautiful under any lighting



The bronze is best described as a holographic foil, I really don't want to take this off.



The white dried quite quickly, I used 1 coat of Barry M white and then 2 coats of Glitter Gal, with a slightly rough texture due to the holographic glitter but that was easily sorted with one coat of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. The bronze dried really quickly, I used 2 coats, 3 might be better or using a base coat in a similar colour to save on polish. It dried really smoothly so I didn't use a topcoat. The only problem is I now need some of the 3D ones to try :D


2 comments:

  1. The white is so gorgeous and clean looking! But that bronze... oh wow, it is a jaw dropper. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete