Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Summer Fun Challenge - Day 3

Pool Party is the theme for today's challenge "Make a splash with a pool party inspired mani, Swimsuits, floaties and sunscreen...oh my!"
So my first thought was to do something water related, until I noticed Day 6 calls for water/ocean nails, silly me.
Luckily I spied my swimsuit out the corner of my eye and realised that would be fun to replicate. Although the colours aren't very summery (black/white/grey) the swimsuit always works with whatever colour my hair is at the time, so its a favourite and I figured the nails would work too.


I used 2 coats of Bettina Marshmallow and then used my Bundle Monster leopard print stamp as I was too lazy to freehand :) and then dotted on some grey. Although my camera had issues focusing these came out looking really clean and look like stickers so I was happy with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment