Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Illamasqua Pink Raindrops - Limited Edition

Illamasqua Pink Raindrops - Limited Edition


When Illamasqua's Facebook page received 100,000 likes they celebrated by releasing a Pink version of their cult polish "Raindrops". I love the original but don't think it suits my skin tone so It barely gets used, I was hoping the pink version would look better. I bought it here as soon as it was available and it turned up this morning, pretty fast postage. I only got a quick look at it as I was running out the door and thought it didn't look very pink, more along the lines of a pink toned neutral or nude.


I did a quick swatch (over my acrylics) when I got home. It has the same clear shimmery flakes that the grey version has and is less sheer but I think I was hoping for something pinker. It does suit my skin colouring better though so maybe it'll grow on me. I think I'd like it more on my nails if they were shorter.

Here is my blog post about "Raindrops"

No comments:

Post a Comment