Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

MoYou London Suki Collection Plate 01

I think I may have forgotten how to blog, forgive me, it's been so long.

I recently joined a group on Facebook specifically for stamping, it's a great place for inspiration but not at all good for my bank account. I came across a company called MoYou London, who are a UK based on-line shop selling accessories for hair, nails and body. The uniqueness of the plates and imagery on the site instantly drew me to them. I initially only ordered one plate as I was cautious about the quality but I needn't have worried. I have ordered 6 more and with more releases coming next week I'm sure there will be plenty more on the way. The plates are not all produced yet so there is up to a 5 week wait on the newer ones but any queries can be directed to their fab customer services.






I had a little play to see if the tiger could be made into a long image and it worked great, I'd already finished my nails so I just did it on paper (excuse the crude nail shape drawings)


The base is CND brisa lite gel mixed with glitter and pigments.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought one of the Suki plates too! Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting the Suki plates! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete