Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Color Club Revvvolution & Ludurana Arco-Iris

Its another sunny winters day so I thought I'd get out one of my untried holo's.
I picked up Color Club revvvolution ages ago and just haven't got round to using it and to be honest as pretty as it is, it just isn't very me, I might put it up for swaps, see if I can find something more suitable.

Here's a pic of it in sunlight, my camera doesn't seem to be able to pick out the rainbow of colours in it very well.


I then decided to add my favourite flakie because it makes any polish look better :)
I purchased Ludurana Arco-Iris from Llarowe, she is fantastic, has great customer service and really reasonable shipping prices.


Out of the sun you can see the multi coloured flakies so vividly and in the sun they are a little more subtle but the holo of revvvolution shines through, I might leave this one for a few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment